Here we've answered the most commonly asked questions. If the answer to your question is not here, please view our contact details to talk to us by email, skype us or chat to us online.
Most common questions:
About Fiji & Planning Your Trip
- When is the best time of year to visit the Fiji islands?
- Do I need a visa for travelling to Fiji?
- Do I need to take out travel insurance?
- What is the Fijian currency and do I need cash for the islands?
- What is the voltage and power outlet in Fiji?
- Will my mobile phone work at the islands?
- Are there any cultural practices I need to be aware of?
- Are there mosquitos in Fiji?
- How can I give something back to the Fijian community and island villages?
- How can I travel responsibly?
Check In, Departure Times and Transfers
- Do I need to confirm my travel arrangements with you prior to departure?
- Where and when do I check in?
- Is there an early check in option?
- When are the departures to the Mamanuca & Yasawa Islands?
- How do I arrange transfers between my mainland accommodation and Denarau Marina?
- How do I arrange transfers to and from Nadi Airport?
- Which island resorts do you offer transfers to?
- How long will it take to get to my island resort?
- If the weather is bad will the Yasawa Flyer transfers still run? If not, do I get a refund?
- Can I buy food and drink onboard the Yasawa Flyer?
- Can I bring alcohol onboard the Yasawa Flyer?
- Is there wifi onboard the vessels?
- What is 'Captain's Lounge'?
Yasawa Islands Holidays Experiences
- When I book an Yasawa Island Holidays am I automatically booked on the Yasawa Flyer?
- Can I begin my Yasawa Islands Holidays on the same day that I fly into Nadi?
- Can I fly out of Nadi the same day that my Yasawa Islands Holidays ends?
- What do you mean by 'the right to substitute properties'?
- Can I choose different resorts to those listed in your packages?
- Can I book extra nights?
- Are all activities available on Sundays?
- Most packages include meals. Can I eat at places other than my resort?
- Are any of the experiences suited to families and children?
- Are the packages guided tours?
- Can I secure open dated bookings?
- Where can I see the individual prices for each island resort?